Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ June Bloom Review

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.

With the start of August I thought I'd take a minute to recap the wonderful flower tutorials I shared with you in July month. I also want to announce my winner form the July bling challenge and encourage everyone to play along with my August Bloom challenge and the other fun challenges at Funtoolas (a wonderful paper craft community that is free to join) Lisa will be hosting a tag challenge. Also this month I'm hosting a bingo game at sb.com and funtoolas. The game will start on the 15th of the month giving everyone time to select their bingo cards. Tomorrow is reveal day at Funtoolas and I'm stalling on the showing off of my creations, so instead I made a video to highlight the goodies in this months kit. With that said I want to encourage you to come back tomorrow and all month long as I show off the kit and show off more gardening tips. And now for the garden recap:


And the winner of Funtoolas bling challenge is Kelly R. Please take a minute to see the layout and congratulate her here.




Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment