Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Funtoolas Second Reveal

Today I want to share some more of the wonderful Butterfly Dreams Funtoola Kit.
I've made another page for my stand-up album (a Heide Swapp lesson). I started this album last month and I share before this album will be a constant work in progress. I plan to add pages to this album of pictures of happy times along with some wonderful quotes.


Here's the album updated


This page is based on Mojo Monday 253 sketch and I must say these sketches are easy to work with.and I'm not sure if it was the sketch or the fact that I stuck to the kit that allowed me to complete this page in a few hours. Of course, it could be that I made no flowers or embellies and tried no complicated techniques. Regardless, I'm happy with the results.


And because the papers were double-sided I cut out the background paper and one matted the page shown and I will finish the back that is framed by the background paper.


Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:
Lace Challenge
Tag Challenge
Butterfly Dream BINGO

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely album!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete