Monday, August 13, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Wild Rose

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.

Here's another flower in my top ten of must use flowers: wild rose. What I love about these wild flowers is the distressed look they use. My favorite ones are actually made from brown paper bags. The distressing techniques make these flowers pretty durable.



Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:
Lace Challenge
Tag Challenge
Butterfly Dream BINGO

No comments:

Post a Comment