Friday, August 10, 2012

2012 Memory Box Cover ~~~ Funtoolas


Today I would like to share with you the cover for the mini album for my mom's memory box. I followed the August Scrap!That sketch to complete the page. And here's another look at the Funtoola Kit "Butterfly Dreams".



 This is the awesome Hot Off the Press Butterfly. I layered mine first on red card stock, the second on blue jeans material I stiffen, and the last was on a transparency.


The old-fashioned street light was cut with my Silhouette three times, folded two together and placed over the third for a 3-D look.

 The red photo mat in the above picture opens with space for another two pictures or one long thin picture.
 This is the cool title piece I made plus a close up of the net stitching taught here by Irene Tan and I used Gerry's idea for edge punches to dress up the circle.
 The top name plate was simply covered in copper and black paint. The bottom roughed piece is using a really cool technique that gives it a hammered bronze look. Check out Tracey's cool tutorial here.


Once again thank you for taking the time to see what I've been up to. I still have more Funtoola pages to show. And in 5 days we start BINGO. I can't wait. That gives you 5 days to become a member at Funtoolas and pick out your list so you can play too.












3 comments:

  1. gorgeous first page Stacey! I can't wait to see the whole thing! Thanks for playing along with ScrapThat! Kit in the August sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! You have done wonderful job with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO!! How cool that you used one of my tutorials - the piece you created with it is just stunning. Thanks for the link back too! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete