Sunday, August 19, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Quilled Lilac

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.

So there is a weakness in my heart for projects involving quilling. i love the wonderful creative designs that quill artist use. These can be super complicated but wow they are impressive. Today I wold like to share a Quilled Lilac by one of my favorite quill artist White Raccoon.
Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:
Lace Challenge
Tag Challenge
Butterfly Dream BINGO

Bingo call :  Butterfly Dreams

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! TFS!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete