Saturday, August 11, 2012

August ~~~ Funtoola kit and April 1 Sketch

And another page done for the memory box mini album with magnificent Funtoola Kit "Butterfly Dreams". And for this one I used the April 1st Funtoola sketch. You have to check out some of these great past sketches here.





I made the vine and used wild roses as the flower on the vine with the realistic vines. Check back tomorrow for the link.

My favorite piece is the 3TailsCraft Sideways butterfly that I painted in gold, bronze and brick red trying to create a dipped look all topped with glitter glue. The large, visible, black mat is actually part of the packaging from the butterfly. I also attached my whirly gig flower to this page


The banner under the title is something I've seen the talented Shona do.


I did use the pearl flourish from last month's kit. The circle all spin out to reveal more space for additional pictures.

 





And if your a member of Funtoola's we have a lot in store for your this month. If your not a part of Funtoola's what are you waiting for? It's free to sign up. I'm hosting a Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:
Lace Challenge
Tag Challenge
Butterfly Dream BINGO

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to use multiple photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete