Friday, August 17, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Twine Butterfly

 Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.
I do believe our garden needs another butterfly. I would like to share a pin I found at Pinterest. This butterfly looks so simple no tutorial is needed. Check out and I hope you will create a Twine Butterfly.

Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas: 


If your here for bingo today's word is : Side-ways Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! TFS! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete