Saturday, August 4, 2012

July ~~~ Funtoolas


Today I would like to share the first page for the second part of the memory box mini I'm making this month for my mom. Originally the memory box mini was to be one mini -album for the whole year, but surprise I could only fit the first six  months in the album. I will learn soon that my pages are far to overweight a chunky for any such consideration. Here's the original post for my memory box.


Once again this month my project will consist of the absolutely stunning Funtoola Kit. The August kit is called  "Butteryfly Dreams" and it is loaded with pretties and a deep rich red that I feel is perfect to finish out this mini for my mom.





I did a lot of stitching and masking on this project.
I used the August 1 Funtoola Sketch for this layout.



 So I made the tag for Lisa's Tag & Technique challenge. We were to using embossing for a background effect. This was my third try at embossing and I need more practice, but I love trying out new stuff. And for some close-ups of the masking and stitching.



I sure hope you will come by tomorrow to check out another Schwiet Gardening Tip and Monday I plan to show a tutorial for Lace Letters. 

I would like to extend an invitation to all sb.com members to chat and share with the Funtoola design team at Thee Meeting Place. 

And if your a member of Funtoola's we have a lot in store for your this month. If your not a part of Funtoola's what are you waiting for? It's free to sign up. I'm hosting a Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:
Lace Challenge
Tag Challenge
Butterfly Dream BINGO









1 comment: