Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Butterfly Dreams" ~*~* Funtoolas August Kit


 
I wanted to share my haul of goodies from Funtoola. This kit is called Butterfly Dreams and the papers are defiantly dreamy and the awesome butterfly chippies are the perfect touch.




August is defiantly an exciting month because the mega talented Irene Tan AKA Scraperlicious is our guest designer this month. I want to encourage you to stop by her blog and see her incredible work. Speaking of blogs, you might want to pop by the other Funtoola blogs.

If you enjoy on-line craft sharing and chatting I'd like to invite you to a new discussion group at sb.com called Thee Meeting Place. This is where I will be kicking off the bingo game we'll be playing this month. So please come by to select your bingo words and take part in the action. 

I  hope to see you back through out the month as I show what I've created with this mega dreamy kit. Thanks for coming by!


1 comment:

  1. Stacey, this is fantastic! The video just draws you right in to see more of that kit! Awesome job on this! And you look great too!

    ReplyDelete