Monday, August 27, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~~ Folded Under Flower

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.

Not sure what I like most about today's flower, the folded under flower. It has the benefit of being very easy to make and it looks extremely realistic. This flower is newer to my arsenal of favorite flowers but it easily made it to my top favorite flower to make.

Please come join me at Funtoolas August Bloom or Butterflies Challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of flower or butterfly on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

Also at Funtoolas:



Bingo call : say it in pearls gold
and Butterfly stickers


1 comment:

  1. Lovely rose! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete