Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ 9 layer flower

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.


My pages know no bounds. I really struggle to get them into a page protector  thanks to my love of 3-d elements. Here's one amazing, full, 3-d nine layer flower tutorial. This tutorial calls for 9 store bought layering flowers but I have done this with punched paper flowers.

Here's a modified nine layer... this was 5 flowers and four layers:



Please come join me at Funtoolas July Sparkle and Bling challenge for a opportunity to show off  any type of handmade flower on your craft project. One lucky random winner will receive a RAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment