Saturday, September 1, 2012

Schwiet Garden ~~~ August Bloom Review

Every odd day of the month I will present a new gardening tip. The best news is you don't have to be a green thumb to have success with these tips because they are suggested tutorials for flowers to be included in your crafts.

With the start of September I thought I'd take a minute to recap the wonderful flower/butterfly tutorials I shared with you in August. I also want to announce my winner form the August Bloom and Butterfly challenge and encourage everyone to play along with my Charmed By Bling and the other fun challenges at Funtoolas.  Lisa is doing a another technique tag challenge and Anna is doing a punch challenge.  Also this month I'm hosting a bingo game at Funtoolas: check back tomorrow for that link and words. The game will start on the 15th of the month giving everyone time to select their bingo cards. Tomorrow is reveal day at Funtoolas and I've made a video to highlight the goodies in this months kit. With that said I want to encourage you to come back tomorrow and all month long as I show off the kit .With the start of the school year and the chaos that has caused I will be taking the month off of gardening. My gardening tips and links to tutorials will start again in November.

And now for the garden recap:

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Porcelain Flowers

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Shabby Butterfly

Schwiet Garden ~~~~ Anglaise Pretty

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Whirlygig Flower

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Wild Rose

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Twine Butterfly

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Quilled Lilac

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Awesome Butterfly

Schwiet Garden ~~~ Baby Wipe Flower

Schwiet Garden ~~~~ Circle Scrunch

Schwiet Garden ~~~~ Folded Under Flower

Schwiet Garden ~~~~ Quilled Butterfly

Schwiet Garden ~~~~  Elegance Butterfly

 

And my Aug winner is: #22
Cathy Lane, a very talented scrapper! You can see her blog and more of her work here.

 And here's the stunning winning layout

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment