Sunday, September 2, 2012

Country Charm Funtoolas Sept.Kit




 
I wanted to share my haul of goodies from Funtoola. This kit is called "County Charm" and the papers are Fancy Pants "Country Boutique" and this kit is jammed full of excellent, neutral papers.






September will be another busy month around  Funtoolas  as we have the very skilled Patti Hamil as our artist of the month and to see her take on the sketch stop by  here. I finally became her follower recently even though I've been stalking her blog for a long time. Speaking of blogs, you might want to pop by the other Funtoola blogs.

If you enjoy on-line craft sharing and chatting I'd like to invite you to a new discussion group at sb.com called Thee Meeting Place. This is where I will be kicking off the bingo game we'll be playing this month. So please come by to select your bingo words and take part in the action. 

I  hope to see you back through out the month as I show what I've created with this country-fried yummy kit. Thanks for coming by!

Also at Funtoolas:


No comments:

Post a Comment