Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011

I'd like to get through several books this year, but I needed ideas on what to read. Some people have a made a few suggestions and I'm always open to more ideas. I found this reading challenge called the Spring Reading Thing 2011 and thought not only will this motivate me but it may also inspire me to find more books to read.

I plan to read:
Children are from Heaven by John Gray
Little Women
Water for Elephants
The Thirteenth Tale
Almost Moon and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

additions:
Prison of Birth
Heaven is For Real

3 comments:

  1. I always check out goodreds.com for reading ideas, but I have a big pile of books to plough my way through over the summer. Can't wait to have my deck chairs out & a good book in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your reading list! I really enjoyed Water for Elephants and The Thirteenth Tale.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge is a great place to pick up interesting ideas for great reads. My list is ever growing. Happy spring reading!

    ReplyDelete