Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sept 5 Pages in Time layout of the week




This week Jesdica picked this stunning heritage page "Lola & Audrey" by Shelia Walton as Layout of the Week. Jesdica says there is a great deal of depth and elegance to this wonderfully arranged and embellished pages that really makes it a winner in my books. I must agree. I was drawn in by that vibrant shade of blue and the amazing way it contrasted the heritage picture.


And here's a link to the original post:

http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/photo/lola-and-audrey-1934?context=latest




2 comments:

  1. This was my personal favorite pick too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to know you liked this beautiful page from Shelia, too, Stacey. Thank you very much for featuring my PIT LOTW pick on your wonderful blog.


    Oodles of hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete