Monday, September 5, 2011

Pocket Full of Sunshine

Here's two more pages for another baby girl mini I'm working on. These were made using my August Counterfeit kit.

"A Pocket Full of Sunshine"
This is a pocket to store more photos or memorabilia in. The fussy cut flowers are from gift wrap. The poke-a-dot papers are Miss Elizabeth and the stripes are ColorBok "Party Animal Edition."

The sun is just some stands of quilled paper inked for emphasis.


"For the Girls" More colorbok and Miss Elizabeth papers.

Stamped title close up. I stamped, hand cut, and attached these stamps to foam dots. I also covered the dots in some glossy accents.

Here's a close up of some of the fussy cut. I used my Tattered Angle mist on the background paper to leave a permanent ring even when the other circle are moved. Under three of the circle I created pink and blue photo mats.


Here's another photo mat made round to hide under the above circle when it is closed.


Hidden under the circles: bird stamp and journaling spot. On top of the circles I attached a butterfly cut with my favorite Martha Stewart Punch.


This is what the page looks like when all the circle as spread apart.





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your mojo comes back, it REALLY comes back! Great job with these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderfully pretty! I adore the cheerful, girly colour palette and delightful inclusion of some quilled paper. Terrific work, Stacey!

    Big hug & cheerful Tuesday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!! I love all the circles! The way you did the sun is so creative also :)

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete