Bring on another month! And to kick this month off. I put the final touches on my latest GRUNGE page. This page will be part of my mom's calandar mini album. And it is using the Laura Denson's stack the deck binding technique.
As a wonderful surprise for my birthday my wonderful scrap pal Amy sent me these stunning royal purple rose and the matching sparkly butterflies. Here blooms and butterflies far out-do anything any manufacture can make. You can shop for her goodies here. My purple paint fought me as I made this flourish so it came out a tad smeary. The copper flowers are made from polymer clay and a mold from Penni Jo.
These flowers are wild roses found at this tutorial.Here's a close up of one of Amy's amazing flowers. The fence was cut on my silhouette and I painted with acrylic paints. I used one Donna Salazar scraps and this tag with the purple monarch butterflies is also part of her collect. Adding grunge and following one of Natasha's lacing tutorials made me feel the total Girl Grunge spirit.
Cardboard title traced in copper acrylic paint. This shoot shows off the Ginger Smooches I won at a challenge on Girlie Gunge. When I first sprayed it I thought "man what will I do with this you can't see you can hardly see it." Now I swear I will use on every page to give it this final glistening effect. Close up also of Natasha's very cool stitching tutorials.
This locket was made with my silhouette. I was Ecstasy to find that the silhouette store had a locket, but I decided to improvise. It's a spot to store more picture.
• GCD Studios - Donna Salazar - Spring in Bloom Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Spring Journal Cards [x]
• GCD Studios - Donna Salazar - Spring in Bloom Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Tags, Ribbons and Mosaics [x]
• Silhouette America - Cameo - Electronic Cutting System [x]
• EK Success - American Girl Crafts - Petite Punch - Flower [x]
• EK Success - Paper Shapers - Decorative Punch - Retro Flower - Extra Large [x]• The Whale of a Punch - Retro Flower Punch [x]
Amy's hand made goodies