Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Brittany Happy Sweet 16

Here's the album for her sweet 16. I decided to just send her the embellishments since she has a very natural creative ability with scrap pages. She can decorate the cover and liner how she wants. She can also add to the pages. I used Laura D's stack the technique for assembling the album. You must see her brilliant designs and amazing work. Check out her blog and ustream shows.





And a few close-ups:

The "I" and one of the "T's" with the my layered flowers and the die-cut ticket I added stitching to.


Here's one of the small folded photo mat. I love these elegant ruffled flowers. Also I have a very tiny ladybug with transparency as wings. I stamped the image on a variety of papers and paper pieced them

Here's a pile of the tiny bees and lady bugs.



I love the color for this album. I just wish I had an opportunity to take better pictures, but it had to get in the mail to the birthday girl. Thanks to Shona for this brilliant banner idea.



5 comments:

  1. I love all the pockets and tags - so clever and pretty! Great idea to send her the embellishments to add herself - I'm sure she'll adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lots of details in that album and she gets to add more - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bees and ladybugs. How did you make them? Also the little banners are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the detail! Great album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete