Monday, November 5, 2012

"Botanical Etching" FUNtoola November Kit



It's that time of year to share what you are thankful for and I am thankful for my November Funtoola kit. This month's kit is  "Botanical Etching" and it has some amazing Hot Off the Press papers and lots of other goodies like Prima bling and stunning flowers including a few jazzed up flowers in bling. We also get to play with a bird cage chippie from 3tailscraft.

And here is my haul video


Join us this November at Funtoolas you will defiantly be thankful you did. Plus we at Funtoolas are thankful to have the amazing skills of Debbie Wienhold aka "DebDoodle" as our artist of the month. Come check out her designs with this month kit you'll be thankful you did. To see the other amazing work with this kit check out the other Funtoola blogs.


This month I am building a mini album for a friend's birthday and I am so thankful I recently met her. She has given my life so much hope.  Check back often see how it comes together.

Also at Funtoolas:




No comments:

Post a Comment