Friday, April 6, 2012

Frugal Friday on the First April


Today's Frugal Friday on the First Tip:

On the last frugal Friday I suggested markers in place of ink to distress edges. I also find using bingo markers as a great option. I picked up a variety from the local dollar store and just this week the Dollar Tree had a supply of colors. As little as I use per project, these will last forever. I've also used the markers for making perfect pock-a-dots for a page

Check out

I'd love to hear about your frugal scrapper tip.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of using bingo markers to ink edges - that's flat out fantastic and something I will definitely have to try soon.

    One of my frugal scrapping tips would be to place scraps of cardstock (or other paper) around/under the edges of your LO (or portion of your LO) when you're using spray mist. Not only does it help save your desk/table from getting stained, but you have pre-misted little pieces of CS to use anytime as accent pieces of future projects.

    Thank you very much for your comment on my vintage outfit post today, sweet Stacey, it really means a lot to me that you follow Chronically Vintage. Huge thanks, too, for your pack of surprise scrapbooking goodies which arrived in today's mail. At first I was totally perplexed when I opened the package because the contents didn't look like anything I'd ordered online and your name wasn't on the address (just initials), but then a couple of seconds later the light bulb went off and I just about squealed with joy when I realized that it was my giveaway prize from you. Sooooo awesome, and so appreciated! Thank you very, very much, sweet friend!!!


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete