Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Home-made Kit



This is my kit for November. My plan is to scrap the posed Christmas pictures of Dallas from last year. I've included a baby food jar and a few empty cigarrette packages. I pulled out lots of the old Prima goodies. It will be hard for me to use these pieces because I have issues parting with goodies. I included ribbon from Big Lots and a garland type ribbon from Dollar General. I think I'll add some silver garland as well. I also include silver leaves and branches from the Dollar Store. I also have a package of metal embellies I got on sale from a scrap store after x-mas. The manufacture is unknown. I'm also going to use my package of Heide's chipies. Smaller papers are DCWV. The other papers included Colorbok and GCD. The pearl colored alphas are Colorbok. I also have left over packages of Christamas Embellishments. I'll reveal my creations at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment