Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stacey my Queen

This is a page from our wedding last summer.

This is a 3tailschippie. I painted and glittered the bottom piece. I cut the letters on my Cricut and followed a Sketch Support page for the design on the title.

Here's another 3 tailschippie. This chippie is so amazing!!! I love this technique... I wanted it to look like I dunked it in teal paint/glitter and dipped the other side in burgundy paint/glitter. The flower was from a swap hosted by Crafty Mom of 5. I wish I could credit the artist of this flower, but when my step-daughters found my stash of swap flowers so my stash was wrecked. I didn't mind because I loved seeing how excited they were to craft. I tried making a faux hat pin with my new polymer clay molds: by PenniJo.I'm beyond impressed with these molds and I had a great time playing with them and look forwards to my next clay play day. I realized the hat pin thing was not working so I added beads and twirled some wire to give it a flying butterfly look.


Here's a faux lock and key hat pin. I also did the dipped glitter/paint on the bird with faux florish.
On the side I have a tag hanging out and when you pull the tag two more pictures are revealed

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for mentioning our molds!

    I've enjoyed seeing your incredibly beautiful work very much. The background and theme of your blog is stunning and I had a great time watching the slides at the top.

    Most sincerely,
    Penni Jo (Claylady43)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully creative and beautiful. I adore the teal palette and great stitching at work here, as well as all the inspiringly lovely details you included. Terrific work, Stacey!


    Have a marvelous weekend, my friend!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete