Friday, April 1, 2011

TooT TooT My Little Horn

I'm excited, honored and happy to announce that I was selected as this month's guest counterfeiter for the Counterfeit challenge. As always I am looking forward to the upcoming month when I get to play with my Counterfeit Kit. Be sure to check out their website on the 5th and all month long for inspiration and ideas related to paper crafting. This month I plan to work on my wedding pictures and can't wait to participate in the fun the Masters of Forgery have planned. Come on join me and get caught stealing (from your own stash).

Here are some of the pieces I created last month with my Counterfeit Kit:





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the guest designer for April! Worth tooting your horn about, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Happy to have you with us this week!

    ReplyDelete